An article to keep you guys updated with the latest in .NET world
There are few things that are very interesting to me:
1. OWIN and KATANA (OWIN is a standard interface between .NET web servers and web application – the goal of the OWIN is to decouple server and application, encourage the development of simple modules for .NET web development and KATANA is the OWIN implementations for Microsoft Servers and frameworks)
2. One ASP.NET – now you can combine ASP.NET web form, MVC and Web API
3. Responsive Project Templates with boostrap
4. Entity Framework 6 – now it supports Async and Task<T>
5. ASP.NET MVC5 – now it supports
Authentication filters: These filters allow you to specify authentication logic per-action, per-controller or globally for all controllers.
Attribute Routing: Attribute Routing allows you to define your routes on actions or controllers.
6. Deep Focus with Code Lens